1.5 average onion, sliced
Four pieces garlic
One creep ginger
400 grams beef meat, crushed
1.5 tsp salt
2.5 tsp crushed coriander
1.5 tsp crushed cumin
1 tsp red chili powder
0.5 tsp garam masala
1 tsp paprika, can substitute with deghi mirch or red bean stew powder0.5 tsp pepper
3 average potatoes, peeled and cut thinly
A trickle of freshly sliced coriander
How to Cook
- Start with boiler the oil in a pot. Enhance the onion, garlic, ginger, and sauté until brown.
- Increase the tomatoes, about 1/2 cup of water and all the interests. Turn the temperature to average and stirring the tomatoes until they start to break down and a dense sauce forms. Allow most of the water to dry out. The oil should start to rise to the top and distinct from the sauce at the limits
- Add the crushed meat. Sauté it in the pot, allowing it to brown.
- Next about five minutes, enhance 1 cup of boiling water. Cover and turn the heat to medium-low.
- Following 30 minutes, improve in the cut potatoes. Turn the warmth down to the most reduced. There ought not to be a ton of water left in the curry and the potatoes ought to have the option to steam-cook in the vessel now.
- Allow the potatoes to steam cook for around 10-20 minutes, contingent upon how thick the potatoes have cut. When done, include the coriander and turn the warmth off.
- Aloo keema is prepared! Serve hot with warm, delicate chapattis!