One-cup grainy sugar
8 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
Two big eggs
Three ripe bananas
One teaspoon crushed cinnamon
2 cups all-drive coat
1-teaspoon baking powder
1-teaspoon sweltering soda
How to Cook
- Heat the oven to 325 grades F. Butter a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loiter pan.
- Cream the sugar and butter in mixing bowl until light and fleecy. Enhance the eggs one at a time, beating well after all adding.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas with a divide. Mix in the milk and cinnamon. In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, sweltering soda and salt.
- Increase the banana mixture to the blended mixture and stir until joint. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour vanishes
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 1 hour, until a toothpick implanted in the midpoint comes out clean. Set apart to cool on a rack for 15 minutes. Eliminate bread from pan, invert onto rack and cool totally before cutting.
- Spread cuts with honey or serve.