- At the point when you eat progressively salt, the degree of sodium increments. This upsets the sodium potassium balance and thus brings about hypertension. A jeer is a perfect organic product for t reestablish this equalization. One dried fig gives you 129mg of potassium and only 2mg of sodium. This forestalls hypertension.
Prevents heart disease
- The high levels of antioxidants in dried figs help to eliminate free radicals that can damage blood vessels and result in heart disease. In addition, as mentioned earlier, they prevent hypertension, a huge risk factor for development of coronary heart disease. In addition, there are some studies, which suggest that dried figs help to reduce the levels of triglycerides, contribute greatly heart disease.
Strengthens your bones
- One dried fig gives you 3% calcium of your everyday calcium prerequisite. Alongside other calcium-rich nourishment, they can assist with improving bone thickness and quality.
- Good for diabetes
- The high fiber content in figs makes them useful for individuals with diabetes. Nevertheless, dried figs are high in sugar content. So you ought to counsel a electrologist about the amount of dried figs you can devour.
- Improves digestion
- Anjeer is wealthy in dietary fiber. 3 bits of dried figs contain 5 grams of fiber, which represents about 20% of our day-by-day prerequisite. It is a characteristic diuretic for forestalling stoppage and other stomach related issues like crabby entrails condition . Additionally Read Why you should have milk before hitting the hay.
- Aside from being wealthy in fiber, dried figs are low in calories. One bit of dried fig gives you only 47 calories. What’s more, you get just 0.2 grams of absolute fat per dried fig. Along these lines, dried figs are a perfect nibble for individuals who need to get thinner.
Improves reproductive health
- Figs viewed as consecrated leafy foods firmly connected with fruitfulness and love. Logically, figs improve fruitfulness and moxie since they are stacked with minerals like zinc, manganese and magnesium, which assume a significant job in boosting conception well being.