Chapli kebab is the king of all kebabs, full of tastes. It is full of smells and bursting with taste. Overall, the kebabs are quite easy to make.The making of spice mix is a little of extra effort but you can make it ahead. In addition, the taste of freshly roasted spices is bursting.
- 3 average chopped onions
- 1/2 gram mint leaves
- 1 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2 green chili
- 1 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 1/4 teaspoon gram masala
- 2 plum tomato
- 250 gram milled chicken
- 2 shed ginger
- 4 pieces garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon creased red pepper
- 500 gram thin crushed beef
- 1 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 11/4 teaspoon coriander powder
- 2 eggs
How to Cook
- To prepare this kebab, take a food processor and grind together mint and coriander leaves, cut onion, chilli, garlic and ginger.
- Now, take another bowl and mix together crushed chicken, lean ground beef, beaten eggs, coriander powder, and cumin powder and creased red pepper. Mix in the paste prepared. Now, stir using a spoon to mix all the ingredients.
- Take out a small helping from this mixture and shape them into small pies. Repeat the procedure to make more such patties.
- Meanwhile, put a karahi on medium flame and heat oil in it. When the oil is hot enough, carefully place the patties in the kadhai and fry for about 5 minutes until brown in color. When done, take out the patties and serve hot with your favorite chutney.