Delicious checkerboard cookies, made completely egg less, are soft and crispy at the same time. Made with blimey of caramel, vanilla and butter, you can serve these to your friends or guests along with a cup tea. It will be good for them.
2000 grams Superior flour (maida)
1000 grams Sugar
1000 grams Butter
50 grams powder of Milk
10 grams Baking powder
20 grams powder of Vanilla
20 grams Glucose powder
10 grams Caramel color
How to Cook
1. Sieve flour, baking, vanilla, glucose and milk powder mix.
2. Sugar well, Cream butter and fold in the flour.
3. Divide the dough in half, with one-half in color and with caramel.
4. Divide each dough in half, shape as a square log, cling stole and chill it for one hour.
5. Remove from fridge, wet the dough a little and lay one colored dough. So, beside one plain dough and stick to mix them.
6. Place the remaining plain dough above the colored and then the colored dough above the base plain dough.
7. Now, you should have alternative colors similar to chessboard. Chill the dough for half an hour to set.
8. Dish is ready for serving