So, today I will tell you how to cook Chicken Biryani. This is the most favorite dish all among the young people. This dish is surely here to win hearts. It’s only half-bubbled rice layered with seared onions, mint, cooked meat and cooked dump style.
The recipe here.
- Chicken 12 pieces 1 kg
- Basmati Rice 1 kg
- Onion Golden Brown 2 huge size
- National Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tbsp.
- Yogurt 2 cups
- National Sindhi Biryani Mix (guarantee plums are isolated) ½ bundle
- White Cumin 1 tsp.
- Sound Leaf 1 or 2
- Dark Cumin ½ tsp.
- Entire Black Pepper 7-8
- National Red Chili Powder 1tbsp
- Cloves 4-6
- New Lemon 3-4
- Mint Leaves 1 pack
- Squashed Cardamom 4-6
- Warm Milk 1 cup
- Saffron Color ¼ tsp.
- Saffron (discretionary) one tap
- Salt to taste
- Cooking Oil according to necessity
- Steep 1 kg Chicken with 2 tbsp. Brown colored onion, 1 tbsp. Garlic Paste, ½ tsp. ground papaya, ½ pack Biryani Masala, 1 tbsp. Red Chili powder, mint leaves, 2 tbsp of lemon juice, salt, let it rest in the cooler for in any happening 1-2 hours.
- Soak rice well for in any 60 minutes. Wash rice well and bubble rice with dark cumin, 2-3 cloves, 3-4 cardamom, 2-3 cinnamon sticks, 4-6 dark pepper cloves, 3-4 narrows leaf and mint leaves. When done, half channel them in colander and keep them aside.
- Cook marinated chicken on low fire with 1 cup of cooking oil until chicken pieces are delicate and chicken is finished. When cooked put it in a safe spot. Largely, it takes around 8-10 minutes for chicken to get delicate and cooked.
- Presently take a profound dish, oil it with cooking oil and include half serving of steamed rice, top it up with cooked chicken, top chicken with mint leaves, Brown colored onion and lemon squeeze and afterward layer it with other portion of the rice on top. Trimming again with mint leaves, Brown colored onion.
- Blend warm milk in with saffron shading, pour over the tasty decorated rice, press lemon juice on top, spread it with cover, and let it stew on low fire for 10 minutes in any event.
- When done blend it in with quarter plate from each of the four sides and serve heavenly Biryani in a decent rice plate finished off with some fresh earthy colored onion and new mint leaves alongside Yogurt ratio and some National blended pickles and serving of mixed greens.