Cook Time: 1hr
- 220 grams sheep leg (boneless)
- 15 grams kidney fat
- 20 grams earthy colored onion
- 10 grams ginger
- 10 grams garlic, stripped
- 30 grams onion
- 10 grams new coriander
- 5-gram red bean stew powder
- 5 grams masala
- 5-gram salt
- 20 grams ghee
How to make gosht Seekh
- Dry the sheep trimmings utilizing clean washed cotton garments.
- Wash dry and cut ginger generally into little 3D squares.
- Separate garlic cloves and expel overabundance skin.
- . Mix all fixings with the sheep trimmings.
- the prepared sheep trimmings twice.
- At the hour of cooking, blend in some new coriander.
- Using some water, apply the mince on to a straight thick stick. It would be ideal if you guarantee to keep the stick directly in the focal point of the mince.
- Using the center two fingers and the thumb press immovably onto the mince and give finger blemishes on the mince, this keeps the kebab from slipping from the stick once cooked.
- Apply three kebabs on one stick.
- Cook first in a medium oven and finish in a hot oven.
- Kebabs are prepared to serve.